Report, J. D. Church (GCSD): Interview,
Ted Kimble's handwritten notes are included.
Guilford County Sheriff's Department
1. Incident Number: 951009027
2. Victim's Name: PATRICIA GAIL KIMBLE
3. Day/Date/Time of Report: Wed Jun 5 10:57:49 EDT 1996
4. Narrative: I CONTACTED LYNN McLEOD AT HER WORKPLACE TODAY AND
ASKED HER IF WHEN SHE WAS SEEING TED KIMBLE AFTER PATRICIAS DEATH
DID SHE GO BY LYLES AT LUNCH TIME SEVERAL TIMES.A
HER ANSWER WAS YES. THIS QUESTION CAME UP BECAUSE OF THE LETTER I
RECEIVED THE FIRST OF DECEMBER FROM AND UNKNOWN PERSON IN THE
U.S.MAIL WHO STATED THAT TED SEEMED TO BE OVER ALL THE GRIEVING
PROCESS AND ACCORDING TO THE UNKNOWN PERSON IT WAS FAR TO SOON AND
THAT THIS GIRL WAS SPENDING A LOT OF LUNCHES AT HIS BUSINESS.
5. Reporting Officer/Assignment: DET. J.D. CHURCH
A-Lynn was chaceing me. I couldn't get
rid of her. She was always trying to do something for me.
Bring me lunch etc... "She wanted a man," I think nearly
anyone would do.
Published August 15,
Report broken links or other problems.
© PWC Consulting.
Visit our website at
information on our Mission and Services, and to sign up for our Newsletter.