Report, J. D. Church: Inquiry at Sprinkle Gas
Ted Kimble's handwritten notes
Guilford County Sheriff's Department
1. Incident Number: 951009027
2. Victim's Name: PATRICIA GAIL KIMBLE
3. Day/Date/Time of Report: Tue Jun 4 14:20:27 EDT 1996
4. Narrative: I CONTACTED SPRINKLE GAS SERVICE ON W. LEE STREETA AND
SPOKE TO CHRIS TODAY AT 1420 HRS. I ASKED CHRIS IF HE WOULD STILL
HAVE RECORDS OF THE MONTH OF OCTOBER FOR FUEL PURCHASES FOR LYLES
BUILDING MATERIALS. CHRIS STATED THAT THE ONLY RECORDS THEY KEPT WAS
FOR DESIEL FUEL AND THAT LYLES BOUGHT GASOLINE AND THAT THEY PAID
ONCE A MONTH AND THEY HAD NO RECORD FOR THE MONTH OF OCTOBER FOR
LYLES BUILDING MATERIALS.
5. Reporting Officer/Assignment: DET. J.D. CHURCH
A-What Church was looking for was to
see if Ronnie had filled a gas can that day.